How To Place A Self-Collect Order
If you are using our Self-Collect ordering tab, you'll find instructions on placing an order through our portal below.
NOTE: Before you can order, you'll need to create a new password.
Once you receive the welcome email from registration, navigate to the portal and create a new password.
- Once logged in, click on the Internet Order Tab and select Self-Collect Order Entry.
- Fill in the required patient information
- The following fields are required:
- Practice (if you have more than one account you may place orders for)
- Date Ordered
- Patient Name
- Patient DoB (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- Patient Email
- Patient Phone Number
- Patient Address
- Street 1
- Zip Code
- Sex at Birth
- The country should be set the USA.
- Please ignore the PWN Req Number unless specifically instructed to use it by your account manager.
- Select the tests that you would like included in the shipment.
- If you would like devices to go out in separate packages, please submit them as different orders.
- Click Create Order to complete the order submission.